Olive Leaf Benefits


Saturday, March 2, 2013

Olive Leaf Extract

I Like olive a lot since  I was a kid. I love it in all of its kinds; green olives, black olive, Spanish, Egyptian and so on... I always heard about the benefits of the olive oil and it was mentioned in all sacred books as well. However, I never heard about olive leaf that it is useful when I was young. As, I grow up and became a pharmacist, I found out that this plant (olive tree ) is really amazing in terms of medicinal uses of its oil and leaf. I became a fan of both olive oil and olive leaf. 

Olive leaf  really is an amazing herb, it has numerous benefits. These medicinal benefits made ancient cultures to use it. Moreover, the modern science starts to reveal the secrets of olive leaf extract. So, let's take a look at the uses of olive leaf in ancient and modern science.

OLive Leaf in Ancient Cultures:

 Olive  leaf extract has been used by Ancient Egyptians to mummify their kings. Also, the tea made from the olive leaf have been used in several folk remedy Through out the ages.

Olive Leaf Extract in Modern Science:
Olive leaf extract is considered a very powerful antioxidant. It contains 400% antioxidant capacity than vitamin c. Thus, it is the ultimate defender for the immune system.

Olive leaf has a proven evidences on its hypotension power. It really helps the hypertensive patients.

Olive leaf also have a hypoglycemic effect , so it is a great treatment for the diabetic patients.

No comments:

Post a Comment